This weekend we are are up in Fort William, and as per usual the weather is bleak – we seem to bring the rain wherever we go! The other half is originally from here, so every now and then we pop back up to see all the family, always nice to get out of the city for a bit!
Hope you are all having a good weekend!
Here are some mighty good finds for you this week;
- I mentioned a while back that I was looking for a hair accessory that wasn’t too bling. Well, check this haircomb by LottieDa Designs;
- For all of you brides looking to get some comfortable dancing shoes on under your wedding dress – how about these sparkly silver converse trainers available at Schuh
- Themed wedding? How about a themed table plan too? Bunny Delicious have some pretty cool ones (my favourite is the London table plan!)
- Mother of the bride not keen on hats? How about a fascinator – Esemee have some really unusual pieces that are sure to stand out from the crowd.
- Most high street shops have a bridal range of shoes, some with reasonable price tags, and others maybe on the expensive side for a plain cream shoe. This dusky pink pair at Kurt Geiger are great – and who could say no to that little brooch?!
- Unusual, and downright delightful keepsake to have from your wedding. This little owl centerpiece byThe Wooden Owl over on Etsy is simply perfect.
- I am not a huge fan of wedding favours. Personally, I think you take them home, feel the need to keep them for a certain period of time and then they either go in the bin (or possibly to a car boot sale depending!). Something that I reckon would get used are these little bird seed wedding favours – and isn’t the presentation lovely too. Great idea!
Happy Halloween everybody!!