What a super fast week it has been – trying to combine everything this week has been a bit of a struggle.
Aside from my full time job and trying to keep up with the site, I have a 2 year old. Small things like fitting in the gym regularly or meeting up with friends take a lot of co-ordination, so when I was ill for 3 days this week – I found myself getting really annoyed at all the time being wasted.
One thing that always seems easy, is browsing the internet. Luckily, being ill didn’t stop that, so may I present this weeks stumbles;
- Pearls are often the choice for brides to be, and for strapless dresses, I think this necklace would look awesome;
- One shoulder dresses seem to be proving popular in 2011 collections, Cymbeline have some truly stunning gowns – J’adore Ebru;
- I don’t know about you, but some weddings I see and think, wow – I hope our day looks as awesome as that when we look at our photos – this vintage wedding on Rock My wedding made me think exactly that.
- This week I attended the Braehead Wedding show. Not quite as big as the SECC show last week, but some great stands – few of my regular twitter friends were also there – always great to put faces to the people you speak to most days via the internet!
- Simple says it best – and that is exactly what these Save the Date cards by DapperPaper do;
- Monsoon have a great collection of Maxi dresses in at the moment. Perfect for bridesmaids, and they have loads of colours in at the moment. I think this green one shouldered dress is great;
- And last, but in no way least – a big shout out to the wonderful Lou over at Whimsical Wonderland Weddings – if you haven’t checked out the new blog design, then what are you waiting for?!
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend, and stumbled across something useful!
Happy Sunday x