I’m afraid that this week, there has been a shortage of stumbling. With a broken computer and the fact that I dont have a smart phone, I have been pretty stuck. Ofcourse I have squeezed in the odd lunchtime search, and tried to keep up-to-date with twitter (did you see I made number 13 in the Top Uk Wedding Twitter List??!!). So here are some of my finds worthy of mention;
- Someone over on the SWD forum was looking for Peacock feathers for decoration. Eager to help out, a lot of the girls suggested various places in Glasgow – me on the other hand, with the world wide web at my fingertips – I headed straight for Etsy! And look what I found;
- Any Other Wedding’s blog, been chatting over Twitter and this girl’s blog is definately worth a read. Honest, and to the point she shares her ups and downs of wedding planning
- The Top 100 UK Wedding Tweeters! Get in (and I was – at no.13!). Big thanks to everyone who follows me!
- And following the peacock theme even further – if you are having favours, then how about these little pocket size mirrors – currently on offer, buy 3 get 4th free;
- Vintage themed weddings are hugely popular at the moment – and offer couple’s the chance to hunt for some really unusual bits and bobs that haven’t been seen at numerous weddings gone before. Check out these goregous necklaces – ideal as a bridesmaid gift!
- This couple shared their fabulous wedding with the Austin Wedding blog – check out purple shoes and cake.
- I love the idea of DIY wedding decorations – so these paper backdrops are right up my street!
Turns out I have came across quite a few gems! Hope you stumble across something useful.
If you offer a wedding related product or service you would like to see featured in my Sunday Stumbles, then please send me the link.
Have a lovely weekend folks.