Firstly I must apolgise for the lack of Stumbling last week, a little worse for wear after the hen party – I found it quite difficult to get into swing! Back on track this week though, and boy have I found some good inspiration for you!
Let’s take a peek to see what treasures I came across this week;
- Personalised hearts ornaments made from clay, these are ideal place settings come wedding favours.
- DIY is all the rage these days – so if you are so inclined, or just like looking, then OnceWed.com has some cute and quirky wedding decoration ideas. Cheap and cheerful, check out the wedding pom poms and the crepe paper place cards
- Can’t afford to splash out on an expensive pair of wedding shoes? Then why not buy a simple pair of ivory and cream shoes and jazz them up a little with wedding shoe clips. Lily Bella Bridal have some feather, diamonte and pearl shoe clips at only £10 a pair – bargain!
- I’ve mentioned the fabulous VintageTwee before, but I shall again – her vintage rose place settings are excellent. Go have a look!
- Liz at Aliya Rose Bridal has featured on wedding-inspiration a couple of times, and her articles are always very useful. Check out her latest on Wedding Dress Sizing.
- Fabulous stationery is a must. But have you thought about a seating chart yet? If not, I think this style is great;
And now – I am off to collect my cousin! Did I mention I have visitors from Australia this week?
Hope you find something useful – happy Sunday.