Another request this week from a bride whose theme is Burgundy. Obviously there are other colours that you can mix and match this with – but for me, if the bride is wearing ivory and your bridesmaids are wearing burgundy, then why not keep things simple and just incorporate those two in all the little details!
Here are a few of my favourite finds that I have stumbled across this week;
- Coast offers a great range of affordable bridesmaid dresses – at £95 this burgundy dress is perfect for your best maids;
- For both the bride or the bridesmaid, inject a little colour into your accessories, I love this bag and show combo;
- Depending on the season, or style of your dress – how about an ivory capelet. Perfect if its a bit chilly and you are going to have bare shoulders!
- These paper lanterns are fantastic! A bit different than usual wedding decorations – and the can be personalised with the couples initials and date of the wedding. Lovely.
- Cupcakes. Gotta love them, and his cupcake tower ticks all the boxes;
- And finally, before your guests leave for the evening – make sure they sign your guest book. I love the raw silk texture of this one;
Some lovely bits and pieces amongst that lot! Hope you have stumbled across something useful.
If you would like help with your theme or need some wedding inspiration then please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org