Another week gone by already – time seems to be flying by at the moment. This week, I was asked to have a look for some pink wedding inspiration. Any excuse to browse through wedding stuff!
Below are some of the fabulous wedding related things I came across – all incorporating pink of course;
- Let’s start with your bridesmaids, most bridesmaid dresses are usually in the bride’s chosen colour scheme for the day and this bright pink strapless dress for Coast fits the bill perfectly
- And for your bridesmaids shoes, Schuh have the perfect pair of pink court shoes, with a low heel (ideal for all that dancing and running after the bride that will be required).
- Instead of a traditional wedding cake, how about filling this 7 tier cupcake stand
- Add little pink touches by incorporating some special touches. A little ring holder (or pillow if you are having a page boy) or some unusual table decorations
- Simple and stylish, clean and elegant, these invitations and place settings are perfect for incorporating your colour – and whats more, Sophie will even work with you to make sure everything matches perfectly
- As the bride, obviously your wedding dress is going to make you stand out from the crowd – but how about adding something a little extra to make a statement – I am a big fan of brooch bouquets and this wrist bridal corsage, well, wow!
As always, I hope you found something useful!
Enjoy what is left of the weekend.