After a hectic day (took dad to hospital this morning and turns out he has 2 broken ribs), I am so pleased to get a chance to show you all the fabulous wedding related items I have stumbled across this week!
It all started when I came across this teal dress on Monsoon, I thought it was just perfect for a bridesmaid (and also contemplated changing colour schemes). Rich and luxurious, I think this would suit bridemaids young or old, pale or tanned…I love it;
So then I got to thinking, what other details could you add in? Nowadays most peacock feathers seem to go hand in hand with a teal themed wedding – but there are other choices! Here are a few;
- It’s traditional to give the bridesmaid a gift – how about this cute little clutch bag (and she can even carry your lipstick around for you too!)
- Flowers are always a good option. These wooden flowers are perfect. Tie a little tag around them and you have some very nice place settings come favours!
- Garters – alright, so not everyone’s choice (me included as I think my legs are too fat!), but for those so inclined, there are some pretty ones available!
- Personally, I love little quirky cake toppers – and this knitted owl pair are simply lovely!
- The groom and his best men, father of the bride and father of the groom – get them all matching your colour scheme with a simple tie in your chosen colours, easy peasy!
- And ofcourse we have the invitations! Set the teal tone with these fabulous creations;
That’s all for now folks – hope you have stumbled across something useful for your big day.
Enjoy what’s left of the weekend x
Calling all brides to be (or grooms ofcourse!)
Got a colour scheme you need help with, not sure how to incorporate your colour into your big day? Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to help you!