Started back work this week after our christmas holidays. It was tough, early cold and dark mornings along the M8. Not pleasant.
Anyway, today I recieved a beautiful bouquet of flowers for my birthday (which is on Monday incase you were wondering) and they inspired me to look for some bright wedding related items.
So here goes – if Yellow is your colour of choice, then check this out spring inspired collection;
- Yellow and navy pansy button holes and hair clips by Marissafleur on Etsy. Perfect for a hint of colour
- It’s all in the detail – so keep the yellow shining through with this cute and cuddly giraffe cake topper or the tiny love birds;
- Your bridesmaids will love this yellow dress from Coast. Be sure to check it out fast though, at a bargain price of £55 it is sure to sell out fast! Or if you would like something vintage, Love Miss Daisy is sure to have something especially for you!
- Undecided on real flowers or other half with bad hayfever? Fear not, inject some colour into your bouquet with this fabulous vintage brooch bouquet or some silk flowers;
- Set the tone with some Yellow chic save the dates from Cards By Sophie or carry that love bird theme on with some printed designs;
- You have your dress all neat and tidy, but how about hanging on this lovely handmade coat hanger – yellow and lace, who could say no?
That’s all for now folks, hope you stumble across something useful in all of that.
Enjoy what’s left of your weekend.