What a fast week it has been! My little boy hasn’t been too well – just a cold, but not his usual self at all.
On a more cheery note, my friend had a baby girl – cute as a button she is! Obviously everyone jumps to the conclusion that because I think she is cute, I must be broody and ready for another!! Erm, hello – I have a wedding dress to fit into in 11 months. Yep 11, gee whizz.
So, without further hesitation and ramblings – I bring to you, some inspiration for a purple themed wedding;
- A purple cake topper. Simple, and perfect for a wedding;
- Take the purple theme to the max! Purple wedding ring anyone?
- Or some fabulously purple wedding invitations. I am loving the damask patterns used on these invitations – with so many choices, how will you choose yours?
- Paper poms are becoming increasingly popular – and look fantastic in marquees or in modern buildings. Some brides are even DIYing their poms, courtesy of Martha Stewart instructions! If you don’t have what it takes to DIY – then head on over to Etsy for some of these;
- Admittedly, not the best colour of shoes to show an example of these fabulous shoe clips – but nonetheless – aren’t they ideal for jazzing up a pair of would be plain heels! Perfect for bridesmaids or brides looking to add in a splash of colour;
- Whilst not exactly purple themed – check out this wedding for an amazing array of decorations – fun and fantasticly creative (photographer is awesome too!)
And so, there you have it – some purple wedding inspiration.
Any particular colours you would like help with – then please drop me a line!
Enjoy what is left of the weekend, who do you think is leaving X-factor tonight (please please please let it be Wagner!).