It feels like winter should be over already – wth the constant grey skies and rain we seem to be having at the moment, I thought I would inject some colour into your wedding isnpiration this week – peaches and cream (delicious and bright and colourful!).
Here are a few of my favourite finds from this week;
- Mix and match your bridesmaid dresses – these two dresses from Monsoon are fab for your best maids;
- Ensure your theme is carried on through all the little details of your day, favours, decorations, your hair accessories – little splashes of colour go a long way in tying the theme all together;
- These shoes are becoming increasingly popular amongst brides to be and their bridesmaids – and who can blame them, they are lovely!
- There are loads of flowers available to go with this theme – some of the bouquets I came across were stunning, like the one below;
- And lets not forget about the cake;
Hope you stumble across something useful – enjoy what’s left of the weekend!