Well last week, we went for a purple theme – but due to the big announcement of the upcomming royal wedding this week, I thought this week’s Sunday Stumbles could focus on some details for a Royal Blue themed wedding!
- Ideal for a princess – this peacock feathered hair clip by the HeadbandShoppe is lovely.
- A fan of spray paint myself, I plan on doing a bit of DIY when it comes to our table decorations – but if you can’t be bothered with all of that, then how about these;
- I can only imagine how difficult a table plan at a royal wedding would be! The very least you can do if is have very regal looking stationery;
- We were all impressed that Prince William gave his bride to be, Kate Middleton, his mother’s engagement ring – and i am sure we will all be suitably impressed when we see the wedding ring. How about this to carry the rings;
- The high street has some excellent bridesmaid dresses on offer, places like Coast, Monsoon, Oasis and even H&M good places to look! I love this royal blue maxi dress from Coast – and it’s on sale too (not that the royal wedding will be done on a tight budget!)
- Coloured shoes are a big thing for brides at the moment – how about this gorgeous pair;
Definately some fab finds in there this week!
Hope you are all having a great weekend.