Last night was the long awaited Scottish Wedding Directory Pamper party in Glasgow. The party was a sellout – 100 girls (brides to be, with their bridesmaids, friends and family, wedding professionals) all out to share ideas, have some pampering (and a little wine of course) and just a good old natter and a bit of a dance.
Glad to say, I have no sore head this morning though!
And so, onto this weeks Sunday Stumbles – some more fabulous wedding ideas and inspiration for you today hopefully!
- It seems DIY is all the rage at the moment, and one fab bride to be, donning her glue gun and spray paint mask is the lovely Laura over at PurpleandPearls. Check out her ideas for chalk placecards here.
- When it comes to the ring bearer (if you are having one of course!), it’s hard to do something unusual – that was until these customized decoupage blocks – I love this;
- It really is amazing what you can do with paper these days, Trigger Happy Trends has some perfect hair accessories – and the beauty is, you can get them in your colour scheme!
- My bridesmaid is notoriously difficult to buy for. Most presents from family and friends end up either in a cupboard unused or at a car boot sale (yep, she has no shame!). Surely neither of these adorable necklaces by Morgan Prather and Tyra Handmade Jewellery over on Etsy wouldn’t though;
- Bunting – retro and cool. Perfect for decorating your wedding marque or country garden wedding;
- Following the country themed weddings, over at The Wedding of my Dreams, Gemma has some great little pieces to help you decorate, my favourite are the cream metal jugs – which when filled with your chosen flowers will look perfect!
- October already – and with Halloween just around the corner, some special inspiration for all those looking to have a Halloween theme
And now, the couch and X-factor are calling!
Hope you find something useful – enjoy your Sunday x