With Christmas almost upon us, red is everywhere! Rich, deep, luxurious red. An amazing colour scheme for a wedding. Here are some fabulous wedding decorations and other bits and pieces to help you on your way;
- Little red keepsakes for you to remember your day by, and a lovely little bok for all the trinkets you want to keep!
- Flowers, with christmas around the corner – how about some big and bold wreaths, or even some scented wedding favours?
- Let everyone know it will be a colourful affair from the offset with some bold wedding stationery – love these;
- Bunting is everywhere – how lovely is this gingham lot? Or you could even try making your own! And if you are having cupcakes – then this stand is perfect!
- How about a wedding post box at your venue? Helps keep all those cards in one place and makes it a lot easier when it comes to sending out the thank you cards!
There really are some fabulous finds in there!
Hope you are all having a good weekend – X-factor final tonight. Will you be voting?