I suddenly realised this week that I talk about and look at lots of wedding related topics a lot. In fact, a helluva lot. But I haven’t done anything for my own wedding in a while – its almost a year away and I figure that we have loads of time to prepare – only the past 9 months have flew in so maybe I should press the go go wedding button again!
Anyway, as always, this week in my searches I came across some wedding related bits and bobs well worth sharing, here they are;
- DIY confetti/rice holders - they look good and can match in with any theme, and best of all, they don’t cost a fortune
- For all those not used to wearing heels (me included) – treat your wedding guests to a pair of dancing shoes, I like the idea of a bucket filled with colourful flipflops;
- I came across this short dress on Sparrow and Rose’s blog – isn’t it lovely!? And those shoes – fantastic! I acutally came across their business card that I had picked up a while back at a wedding fayre – forgot how lovely their flower arrangements are.
- For an unusual wedding table plan, check out this window box and frame that have been converted by Make My Day UK. I love it – and it can be decorated in whatever colour you want.
- Not entirely wedding related – but umbrellas make for a great prop in wedding photos. And for a Scottish wedding, they really are a must -I love this vintage patterned and traditional wedding lace umbrella;
As always, I hope you find some inspiration for your wedding.
Enjoy what is left of the weekend!