Of late I have had a mega busy social calendar, with hen nights and weddings, to visitors and family gatherings (one could call me a social butterfly, however social elephant would be better suited). As a result my Sunday Stumbles have been slightly lacking in content. This one however should make up for the past few weeks!
- Still a big kid at heart? Then how about a board game theme for your wedding – check out Love and Lavender for some excellent ideas and inspiration on achieving this!
- Candy buffets are all the rage at the moment, and why not? I love this photo from Amy Atlas – the decoration that has gone into this candy table is veyr impressive
- For top tips on creating a candy buffet for yourself, read this article by Indie Bride
- I love Jodie Chapman’s photography style and her latest Wedding in Provence was simply stunning – well worth a gander!
- Love letterpress invitations? (who doesn’t). Then have a look at Hammerpress, they have some excellent designs – my favourite is this;
- After all the fun we had on the barge at Alison’s hen do, when I seen this wedding and the venue, I simply had to point you all in its direction – and so A Wedding on a Barge photographed by McKinley-Rodgers
- Every Thursday over at 10000dollarwedding it is template Thursday, I like this one – which is your favourite?
- Unsure what to do about centrepieces or not wanting flowers, how about crystal trees;
- I’ve mentioned Cards By Sophie before, perhaps more than once. But did you know that Sophie also does mini table plans for those getting married abroad? Fabulous idea – and perfect for posting or fitting in your hand luggage!
- And, if you haven’t alread done so – check out Bridal Designs special Wedding-Inspiration competition, you gotta be in it to win it!
That’s all for now folks. Hope you stumbled on something useful.
Have a fab weekend – it’s a bank holiday up here in Scotland tomorrow – Monday off, woohoo!!