Despite getting up early to head to the gym, I have been running a tad late all day! So, without any further delay – here is some wedding related ideas and inspiration for your Sunday evening – Enjoy!
- Thinking of making your own wedding stationery? Then how about this cute little stamp;
- Style Me Pretty, an awesome site with lots of wonderful weddingness. Check out this fabulous wedding by Emma Case. And that table plan. Lovely.
- Bright, bold and perfect for injecting a bit of colour. This ring cushion by Wumi is ideal.
- Having an Autumn wedding? How about these instead of traditional button holes? I love how simple, they are! And, if you also happen to be having a vintaged themed wedding then they are perfect. Plus, they can easily be worn again after the wedding. Win-win!
- Or for those having a winter wedding – how about incorportating these;
- As a comic little gift to your husband to be – how about giving him a pair of “cold feet” socks on the morning of the wedding. Wrap them up in this;
- BHS have yet another sale on their wedding collection. Loads of fabulous bargains on bridesmaid dresses, bridal shoes and accessories. Prices on wedding jewellery start from £3! Definately time to grab a wedding related bargain.
And now X-factor!
Hope you have had a great weekend – be sure to check back this week for Wedding-Inspiration’s newest sponsor and some more fabulous wedding ideas and inspiration.