I have a real thing right now for anything in a vintage style (or real vintage ofcourse!). With such pretty and romantic looking accessories, table decorations and dresses available, I think this style is ideal for a wedding.
A couple of weeks back (before the computer went on the brink) Gemma – from The Wedding of my dreams and I, got talking about all the fabulous vintage inspired table decorations she currently has on offer – and luckily for us, she is willing to share the best with us!
So, over to Gemma;
At The Wedding of my Dreams we currently love everything vintage. We are an online shop selling wedding table decorations, favours, venue decorations, brooches and some unique extras, with our vintage ranges
being some of our best sellers.
1. Vintage Birdcage Table Plan – This is one of my personal favourites, and has been loved by our brides. The slightly domed Antique finished metal frame complete with love bird comes with limed wooden pegs to hold your Table Cards in place.
2. Silver and Glass Vintage Votives – These glass votives come in three different designs with silver metal twisted around the rim to give that vintage lace filigree effect. Simply place a t-light in the glass votives to add that dreamy, romantic look to your wedding tables.
3. Vintage Mocha Freeze Dried Rose Petals – Our mocha coloured rose freeze dried petals are grown with care and attention in the Shropshire countryside. They are a taken from high quality roses where you can see the curves and intricate detail of each petal. These amazingly vintage looking rose petals would look perfect scattered on the tables to fit with your vintage wedding theme.
4. Oh so Vintage Wedding Sign: Celebrate – Make your wedding individual with wedding signs. Vintage inspired and distressed metal sign with inspirational words reading ‘Celebrate Life: Rise with a smile,
rejoice in the day, dance in the moonlight’.
5. Silver Lovebird Name Place Holder – If you are looking for something to display your place cards with look no further, these unique little silver birds look stunning on wedding tables and can be given as
favours for guests to take home for their memos/photos.
6. Silver and Pearl Brooch – Each Stunning Silver and Pearl Brooch is carefully created to add that perfect finishing touch to your wedding outfit, use it on the ribbon of your bouquet, as a gift for your bridesmaids. Or add that Wow factor to your table setting and add as a napkin decoration for special guests.
7. Hanging Heart Lovebirds – This vintage inspired decoration of white heart lovebirds will look gorgeous hung around your wedding venue inside your reception room, marquee or hanging from trees in the garden. A perfect finishing touch to your vintage wedding.
8. Soft Pink Flower Heads – These soft pink vintage flower heads look great in a vase or scattered around your guests tables or sweetie, use them in vintage tea cups to decorate favour boxes and other creative ideas.
9. White Flower Candle in Vintage Tin – These candles are handmade and smell beautiful as soon as the tins are opened, I love the design on the lid of the tin, making them an original addition to any wedding, whether they are positioned on the guest tables to tie in with your vintage look or are saved for special guests to take home in memory of your special day.
10. Pretty in Purple Candle Holder – Each candle holder is covered with pink/purple daisy and viola petals giving it a romantic summer look. As the pinks and purples are soft tones they would look beautiful in a vintage inspired wedding.
Thanks Gemma – I think I want them all!