The snow is indeed falling, all the trees are covered, the heating is on high and the snowmen (yep, we built a family) are expanding in the back garden. Christmas is most definately just around the corner!
So, if like me, you love this time of year and are considering a christmas themed wedding, here are a few ideas to help you on your merry way;
- For your hair, pretty hair combs are everywhere at the moment – keep your colour scheme included in your accessories with this;
- Make sure you continue the theme all the way through to your table decorations and seating plan;
- Leaning towards the cheesy side – but “cute” is the only way to describe this wedding cake topper;
- Set the tone before you wedding day, with these Christmas themed save the date cards. You could even go all out and add some glitter!
- Get everyone included in your theme – how about this great knitted ring pillow;
- And instead of a traditional wedding cake and favours how about some christmas cupcakes and biscuits;
- And brides, keep yourself that little bit toastier with this;
Some fantastic finds in amongst that lot! Now time to look out those christmas decorations.
Hope you are all having fun in the snow.