It is officially 2011 – Happy New Year to you all!
What a year 2010 has been, it seemed to go by in a bit of whirlwind with lots of highs and obviously some lows (well, nothing ever runs completely smoothly does it?). Here is a brief rundown of my year;
- Set a date for and booked our wedding venue
- Managed to stick to a diet and lost a couple of stone (although have since put it all back on!)
- Mr Wedding-Inspiration got made redundant – but found a new job super fast (three cheers)
- I started Wedding-Inspiration as a place to put down my ideas for our big day – caught the wedding bug so much so that the blog is now a place packed with ideas and inspiration (hopefully?)
- Got a new job at the fabulous Schuh headquarters – and have since become slightly obsessed by shoes!
- Made it into the Top 100 wedding tweeters alongside lots of darn good wedding professionals
- Some close friends got married, Carolyn and Billy, Fiona and Chris, Ashleigh and Thomas…to name a few
- Wedding-Inspiration got some sponsors and BIG NEWS – CardsbySophie has been nominated for a Wedding Ideas Magazine award for her fabulous stationery – if you haven’t already, drop by her site and have a look at her terrific work!
- And I am sure there has been lots more that I have simply forgot to mention. Once again though, I would like to say how grateful I am for all the support in getting Wedding Inspiration off the ground and a massive thanks to all the readers and those who have contributed articles.
As so what should you expect from Wedding Inspiration in 2011?
Well, I get married this year – so you can only imagine all the ideas and inspiration buzzing about in my head at the moment – it’s gonna be one crazy year……hold onto to your seats!