Thanks to all the wonderful brides and wedding blogs out there, I come across so many fabulous ideas every week for our wedding! Unfortunately we can’t incorporate them all – but some of these fabulous finds may come in handy for you and your big day and so, today, Sunday, I am going to create a new feature – Stumble on Sundays. For all the weird and wonderful snippets I come across throughout the week!
- Probably one of the biggest and long anticipated shoots for all us wedding bloggers happened this week over at Rock ‘n Roll Bride.
- Going for a vintage theme? How about this pale pink dress from RustBeltThreads over at Etsy;
- Paper Pom Poms from Underthecherrymoon.com – who can resist?!
- Personlisation to the max – check out these custom wedding labels for water or wine (I know which I prefer!)
- Stuck for chosing your table names? One couple used Mr Potato heads of famous couples! Guaranteed to be a talking point!
- I love cupcakes (don’t we all?!) – if you are making your own wedding cupcakes, then how about these to jazz them up;
Hope you find something to get those cogs turning! Enjoy your Sunday and here’s hoping for more fabulousness next week.