So, after the success of last weeks post – here are the fabulous people and wedding related things that I have came across this week and wanted to share;
- CraftyPagan Designs – ideal for a vintage/fairytale themed wedding, check out her vintage style Alice in Wonderland Cones;
- Eco friendly wedding invitations by Artcadia Wedding Stationery – green and goregous!
- Having a guest book, or a frame for your wedding guests to sign? How about getting a real piece of art to spice it up a little. Get a custom drawing from one of your photos from the lovely folk at Little Musings;
- Making your own favours could be another way to save some pennies. Tablet, fudge or even cookies are all relatively cheap and easy to make – and why not personalise them like the ones below from Williams Sonoma;
- Looking for a nifty little guest book? Small, compact and useful for addresses later on, these guest book (and boxes) by Cut the Cake Designs are fantastic. Lots of different colours to match any theme!
- Top 10 things your maid of honour should remember
- Wondering what, if anything, you should carry your stuff in on your wedding day? Check this out from the talented Percyhandmade over at Etsy;
- Not so much of a “cute” wedding cake topper, but a pretty cool cake topper by Bunnywithatoolbelt
Hope you stumble across something useful!