Ok, so I know it is Thursday and this post is a little late…but hey ho, that’s the way it goes sometimes.
A couple of months back I updated our to wedding do list and somehow didn’t do anything during those two months! So, with only 4 months to go, I got myself into a little panic and decided it was time to get a move on. So what did we do;
- Spoke with wedding co-ordinator and now have all the timings finalised
- Chose wedding breakfast and wine/drinks packages
- Decided we don’t need anyone to play music during ceremony and that Chris will make a cd of things we want to be played
- The florist deposit isfinally paid (sorry again Elaine!)
- Started in the ribbon topiary trees (more on this later!)
- Got the groom and my dads kilt booked – best man and son going in next week
- Got a fringe cut and decided I definately don’t want this look for the wedding – not entirely positive – but a step in the right direction…
Phew, what a weekend.
It really is amazing how even the small details seem to be big decisions when it comes to wedding planning!