With all the recent press about the parents who were banned from sending their 11 year old to prom in a helicopter, it led me to thinking about the various methods of transport available in Glasgow to get me to the church on time.
The choices we have;
- A limo, stylish and spacious (ideal for bigger wedding dresses). Ideal for feeling like a star on your special day!
- VW Beetle (my ideal is the camper van), vintage and cool
- Horse Drawn carriage, perhaps the most traditional and fairytale method
- Walking, I had suggested this, given that I plan on staying across the road from our chosen venue (have I mentioned our venue before?!) – however this was deemed unacceptable by my mother
- Classic car – Waterside Cars (Glasgow) have a fantastic selection, my favourite is the Zepher Sedan, can imagine some great photo opportunities with a car like this!
- And of course a helicopter (although not sure Glasgow City Council or my budget would allow for this?!)
Have I missed any out? How are you arriving to your reception?